Thursday, February 23, 2012

The WORST Week Ever...
Everyone has those really awful weeks,days, months or even years..but mine hit the ultimate the other week. A few weeks ago it was near Valentine's day, worst holiday ever, but I was told I was just a rebound by the guy I was seeing the day before. Next I went to get my car aligned, and found out home much was really wrong with it, a sway bar link, ball joint, wheel bearing, alignment, oil change etc. Doesn't it seem like every time you take your car to get fixed there are always more problems? Great. But it gets worse. My aunt went into the hospital, I got pulled over 74 in a 55 -thankfully the cop reduced it from 76, I got in trouble at the suites, oh and lets top it off by having a grease fire at work and not being able to open the next day. Sometimes I think it takes hitting rock bottom  to get everything back in order, I mean how much worse can something get?

No comments:

Post a Comment