Thursday, February 23, 2012

Photography!!
Being a photographer is the most relaxing, and easiest way to get away from reality. I shoot black and white film out of a 35mm SLR camera, or in other words a really old camera. I HATE doing portraits unless they are captured without the person knowing, for me its that natural, pure things I enjoy photographing. Capturing motion is one of the coolest things ever, and also capturing the beauty held within nature. It isn't all easy when you are using a camera that is all manual, yes everyone that means you have to use a light meter and your camera doesn't figure out everything for you. Yeah, digital photography is easier, and more convenient for many people, but using film especially black and white, there is something unique you can't get with a digital photo. But photography is my passion, I could care less if people liked my work or not, so pick up a camera, and escape reality =)

No comments:

Post a Comment