Sunday, April 1, 2012

Twitter vs. Tagged

Twitter is my favorite networking site, everything from the customization, the limited amount of characters that you are allowed to tweet, and the way in which communication is is the easiest. When visiting the Tagged website, and signing up to see what the networking site was all about I found that you must be 18 to join this site, which is a plus in my eyes, and that the customization was very limited. There are things such as Luv and Winks on this website, but I am not a fan of them. This website is also not very well known, so I can't keep in contact with my friends. There is also a limited amount of pictures that can be uploaded unlike Twitter. With Twitter all of your basic information isn't shared right on your homepage, which is enjoyable and seems more safe. Moreover, Tagged reminded me of MySpace, and I am just going to stick to Twitter =)

No comments:

Post a Comment